Why Use A High School English Tutor in Sydney?
The school syllabus is presented according to a time schedule and is paced for the average students’ learning ability. At Boldtutor, I cover a vast number of English studies in a variety of fields. Whatever your requirements, I help with studying, writing and understanding English literature such as 1984 by George Orwell. We will cover topics such as journalism, essay writing and HSC exam preparation. Not only am I proud to offer outstanding services but hiring an English language tutor will help support a great cause – Four Paws Animal Welfare charity. This is how we learn together and give back together.
Each new module builds on what was learned in the previous modules. Sometimes a student does not entirely grasp the subject matter when presented, which unfortunately results in future poor academic performance. By engaging a high school English tutor in Sydney, all the necessary foundation work is reviewed under guidance, and then learned and mastered.
The Importance Of An Advanced English Tutor
A good education is an investment in the future, and the key to the door is a solid understanding of English. English is the primary language in Australia and the Commonwealth and is understood by a large percentage of the world population. Possessing a command of the English language is essential in our country and for citizenship of the global village. The study of language teaches comprehension, eloquence, and critical thinking, all of which are required for success in life.
Some of the benefits of working hard in English include:
- Good school grades are more important than most people realise. It is a requirement for acceptance at universities, often where previously attained degrees are ignored when applying at a different university. Bad grades will dog you for life.
- Language skills are essential at all levels of business, especially in the corporate world where every email is potentially a reflection of the standards set by the company and bad grammar infers a lack of quality control in their products. As companies increasingly become frustrated with the lack of essential skills possessed by candidate employees, more importance will be placed on applicants who can read and write with comprehension. These employees will learn new jobs easier and faster.
- Language is the carrier of culture, and without culture, we cease to exist as people. A comprehensive understanding and respect for language and literature fosters an understanding and respect for one’s own culture and for the culture of other people, which is vital in today’s global economy.
Engaging the services of English tutors in Sydney is an excellent option for both creating a foundation and honing necessary language skills, which will always reap benefits in the future.
Things You Can Learn From A Private English Tutor in Sydney
The school curriculum for English is presented as three strands, namely language, literacy, and literature. Understanding all three strands is essential for academic success and therefore forms the basis of the schooling offered to students. In broad terms, this study encompasses:
The educational institutions evaluate students’ abilities and understanding of the three topics through assignments and examinations. The effectiveness of English tutors has been proven time and time again, which is why even students who have little difficulty with their school work can benefit from sessions with home tutors in Sydney.
What You Can Expect from Boldtutor Regarding English Tutoring in Sydney
Once the need for an English tutor in Sydney has been established, it becomes necessary to engage a suitable person for the task of additional instruction. At Boldtutor, I offer clients and students the following benefits:
- All the tutoring is done one-on-one at the client’s preferred location in Sydney, usually at the student’s home, or online via Skype or Zoom. I provide after-hours feedback on major assignments and projects and help with assessments at university level.
- Each tutorial program is individually tailored to focus on the specific areas where help is needed for attaining top marks. Subjects include creative writing, literature in general or specific titles, multi-modal presentations, and society and culture. The duration of each session is one hour or longer, depending on personal requirements and the level of tutelage.
- Thorough instruction and help are given to pass the National Assessment Program: Literacy and Numeracy (NAPLAN) and attain the English Higher School Certificate (HSC). I pride myself on the high marks obtained by my students.
Boldtutor was founded in 2016 with the purpose of assisting students, from kindergarten to year twelve, university and beyond, achieve the best possible grades through personalised, one-on-one tutorial sessions. Contact us for a personal consultation to evaluate the specific areas where the student needs English tutelage.