Learn English – Starting from $60 for 1 hour or $80 for 2 hours with private tutor at your desired location in Sydney.
Overall, English is the most important language in the world. With Boldtutor, you can learn English for a great price at your learning pace.
Furthermore, booking with Boldtutor also helps us support a great cause – Four Paws Animal Welfare charity.
Visit our English language page for more information.
- Private tutor starting from 1 hour
- Location of your choice in Sydney
- Bilingual private tutor (Spanish, etc)
- Speak English
- Write English
- Read English
Get in touch
Call or message Boldtutor on Whatsapp – 0416419270
English Language Tutor
At Boldtutor, Your English Language Tutor Will Lead the Path to Success
The Importance of Tutors for English
Never underestimate what you are capable of in life. I will help you achieve those goals with custom-made English lessons. You are one step away from greatness, and Boldtutor makes it their mission to assist you in harnessing your English skills.
- Your tutor can help simplify and restructure the content of your English studies so you may focus more on retaining the information, rather than obtaining the information.
- An individual English tutor will create a comfortable study pace for both of you, reducing any unnecessary external pressure.
- English doesn’t only consist of grammar. At Boldtutor, your English tutor will cover an array of learning areas such as reading, writing and comprehension.
What You Can Expect From Boldtutor When Hiring Tutors for English Online
I offer English lessons Sydney-wide at your desired location, so the right tutor can be at your doorstep in no time. I am there to help you manage a healthy balance of your private life and university/student life. Let me help lift the stress that dampens the mood and make learning exciting again.
Founded in 2016, I pride myself on providing top of the range tutoring services helping every student reach their full potential, from high school to university. Though I am in Waterloo, Sydney, NSW, I also frequently visit Hurstville, Redfern, Macquarie Park, Haymarket, Waterloo and the suburb of Liverpool in Western Sydney.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.